Saturday 2 December 2017

Shadow

I stay in the shadows as he brings his latest conquest into the bedroom.

Unknown to him, I am invisible to most. A shadow on the massive world. Nothing but an unmoving silhouette.

I watch as he moves his body in rhythm with hers. I can figure her on her fours, him standing like a punished school boy, behind her, moving back and forth.
They are making sounds. The moaning makes me sick. The stench is ever worse.
Not to mention the sounds of body on body.

Human physiology never ceases to amaze me.

It slowly dawns on me that someday I too shall participate in such rituals of human courtship.
But not before I complete the tasks at hand. Or maybe even in between.

Of late, I’ve noticed changes in My body.
The physicality is wondrous. Hair in parts that I do not particularly like, nor the...

Breaking my thoughts, I hear him let out a loud moan. I am shaken for a minute. I see him slump over the woman. I fear, he has died.

Then I see him straighten up as the woman lies onto the bed.

They are exhausted.

The covers are drawn over their partially naked bodies.

I see him throw a used condom on the floor. It makes a wet noise as it hits the floor.

I move slightly. And then I notice a bump in my pants. I have an erection.

I do not have time to ponder this as I hear snores from him.
The woman too, seems to have fallen asleep.

I move cautiously, drawing the mask over my mouth and nose.

I tip toe, as to not make noise. And I am very careful so that I do not stamp on the condom.

I slowly reach him, snoring peacefully.

His face is calm, but beneath that calm exterior lies a cruel, cruel man.

I slowly unsheath my knife, marveling at the way it catches the light.

I plant a kiss on his forehead but before he could open his eyes, I slice his throat.

His eyes are open now. His hands are moving frantically. He is drowning in his own blood.
The noises are unbearable.
He does not recognize who I am. I thought he should.

I wipe away my kiss from his forehead.
I remove my mask, so that I am the last person he sees.

My gloved hand shows him a middle finger salute.

My precious father. I wanted something special for him.
But, maybe, he doesn’t deserve more than this.

Curious, I go over to see what the woman is doing.
I remember to put up my mask.

I can see her trembling with fear. Her eyes are darting here and there.

‘You haven’t seen anything babe. You were sleeping. And that is that.’

She nodded.

‘Oh also, you look real good.’

She looked surprised. And confused. Maybe a little angry as well? I couldn't tell.

I walked out, triumphant. Elated. Horny as well.

But that was one less evil in my life.

I had many more to go before I was free.

Maybe, this was my curse. Mine and mine only 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Enter your comment...